California Poppy Bolo Tie
- Introducing the California Poppy Bolo Tie, crafted with the utmost artistry and attention to detail.
- This sterling silver bolo tie features a piece of Santa Fe Railroad China, that captures the beauty of California's wildflower, the Poppy.
- The cabochon was hand cut and shaped by me to perfection.
- Handmade silver stamp details exquisitely adorn the center piece.
- It is complete with a light brown leather cord, finished with sterling silver bolo tips.
- A timeless treasure to be loved and appreciated for generations.
Height: 1 5/8"
Cord Length: 36"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.