California Poppy Coffin Lariat Necklace
The California Poppy Collection is such a special one for me. I was born and raised in California and can't help but think of home when I see their flowers in bloom. The ceramic shapes that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. I'd have to say they're some of my favorite railroad china patterns around.
- This listing is for a one of a kind California Poppy Lariat Necklace.
- If the Bolo Tie had a cousin, it would be the Lariat.
- This piece is handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- I carefully shaped a coffin around the Poppy, which acts as the centerpiece
- Hand stamped details and silver drops adorn this piece.
- Sterling silver chain cascades from the main chain, draping nicely over the chest
- Complete with a handmade clasp
Height: (top of poppy to bottom stamp detail) 3 1/2"
Width: 1 1/2"
Chain Length: 15.5"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.