California Poppy Hair Fork (small)
The California Poppy Collection is such a special one for me. I was born and raised in California and can't help but think of home when I see their flowers in bloom. The ceramic shapes that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad.
- This listing is for a one of a kind California Poppy Hair Fork.
- It is the smaller one of the two that I made.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- Hand stamped details adorn this piece.
- This hair fork works great for all hair lengths.
- It looks lovely in various updos, my personal favorite being a half up bun.
- Check out my recent instagram reel for a visual tutorial
Length: 4 7/8"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.