California Poppy Statement Necklace
The California Poppy Collection is such a special one for me. I was born and raised in California and can't help but think of home when I see their flowers in bloom. The ceramic shapes that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad.
- This listing is for a one of a kind California Poppy Statement Necklace.
- It's meant to be worn high on the neck
- It's completely unique and will not be replicated.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- Hand stamped details and silver drops adorn every inch of this necklace.
- It has free moving stamp details dangling on each side of the necklace.
- It hangs on a slightly adjustable chain.
- Definitely a conversation piece!
Height: 1 5/8"
Chain Length: (at it's longest) 12.5"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.