Chainlink Chandelier Earrings
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular style of china is called the Black Chain Pattern. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind pair of Chainlink Chandelier Earrings.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver, with Fine Silver Bezels.
- The hand cut railroad china is surrounded by handmade stamp details.
- Handmade dangling teardrops cascade and move independently from the base of the earring.
- They are made with 20g ear wires.
Ear Wire Size: 18g
Earring Height: 3 1/8"
Earring Width: 1 1/4"
Weight Per Earring: 10.7 grams
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.