Chainlink Choker Necklace
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular style of china is called the Black Chain Pattern. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind Chainlink Choker Necklace.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver & a fine silver bezel.
- The hand cut railroad china is surrounded by lots of sterling silver details.
- The center piece is attached to two separate teardrop stamp details.
- The choker necklace can be adjusted 1" smaller than the length listed below
Choker Length: 15 1/2" (can be adjusted to 14.5")
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.