Fish Friend Earrings
Introducing the Fish Friend Earrings, a part of the Southbound Smith x Moon Milk Tattoos collection. Aminah and I collaborated on an extraordinary collection of one of a kind jewelry for you. She hand painted each ceramic cabochon, which was then encased in my silverwork.
- Featuring hand painted and shaped mystical fish cabochons.
- I encapsulated the fish friends in a thoughtfully shaped fine silver serrated bezel.
- Sterling silver stamp and dome details accentuate the organic shape of these earrings.
- Dangling teardrops symbolize the creeks and rivers that the salmon are currently swimming up during their annual migration.
- These earrings have an open back, which showcase the spectacular fish skeletons on the reverse side.
- They hang on handmade 20g sterling silver ear wires. Upon request, and within reason, these can be switched out with larger gauge ear wires.
Length: 4 5/8"
Width: 1 1/4"
Weight Per Earring: 19 grams
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct