Orange Blossom Dangly Hoops (large gauge)
- This listing is for a one of a kind pair of Orange Blossom Hoops
- They are made specifically for folks with stretched ears on 10g wire
- Handcrafted with sterling silver and Southern Pacific railroad china.
- I utilized once broken china that I found along the railroad tracks, by shaping it into a jewelry grade cabochon
- Meticulous hand stamped ornamentation covers the entire span of these hoops
- There is lots of movement in this pair
- A piece of jewelry that truly tell a story
Height: 3 3/4"
Hoop Diameter: 2 1/4"
Weight per Earring: 15 grams
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.