Santa Fe Huggie Hoops
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular line of china is considered quite rare. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind pair of Santa Fe Huggie Hoops.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- These cuties are perfect for those of you who like little hoops!
- they have 18g ear wires that click into place.
- Railroad china & silver elements cascade down each hoop
- These earrings have so much movement to them.
- A staple to any jewelry collection!
Length: 2 1/8"
Weight: 5.6 grams per earring
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.