Santa Fe Statement Necklace
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular line of china is considered quite rare. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind Santa Fe Necklace.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- The pendant has an open back, which I hardly ever get to do with my settings!
- The back shows the "Syracuse" back stamp which is the manufacturer of this railroad china. Pretty cool, huh?
- It dangles below a row of hand stamped embellishments.
- Hung on a sterling silver chain.
- Absolutely unique, and the only one of its kind.
Chain Length: 12 7/8"
Width of Stamped Row: 2 1/2"
Pendant Height: 1 1/4"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.