Santa Fe Bolo Tie
- This listing is for a one of a kind Santa Fe Bolo Tie
- It's handcrafted out of sterling silver, and strung on a light brown leather cord
- Upon the center is a handmade cabochon that I made out of broken china that I found along the railroad tracks
- Hand stamped ornamentation, wire, and domes accentuate the centerpiece of this bolo tie
- Jazz up any simple outfit with this one
- Heavy black patina to showcase the contrast in the metal
Bolo Height: 1 3/4
Bolo Width: 1 1/2"
Cord Length: 36"
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.