Santa Fe Chandelier Earrings
- Turn heads with these incredible sterling silver chandelier earrings.
- Featuring two teardrop shaped pieces of Santa Fe Railroad China, that were once used on passenger trains throughout the country.
- The cabochons were hand cut from teacup handles and shaped to match.
- Cascading teardrop stamped details adorn each earring.
- They hang on 20g ear posts, and have a sterling silver ear nut.
- These beauties are perfectly lightweight and hold so much movement.
Length: 2 1/2"
Weight Per Earring: 6.7 grams
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.