Santa Fe Dangly Earrings
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early to mid 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular line of china is considered quite rare. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind pair of Santa Fe Dangly Earrings.
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- Hand stamped details adorn each earring.
- There are two pieces of ceramics per earring, double the trouble!
- Handcrafted 20g ear wires
- So much movement, they're a lot of fun to wear
Length: 3 1/4"
Weight Per Earring: 8 grams
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.