Santa Fe Hoop Earrings
- This listing is for a one of a kind pair of Santa Fe Hoops
- They are handcrafted out of sterling silver and hand stamped around the entirety of the hoops.
- Dangling from the hoop base is a handmade cabochon that I made out of broken china that I found along the railroad tracks.
- Hand stamped details adorn the backplate.
- Hinged 20g ear wires, that click into place.
- Meant for standard size ears, but can be worn through tunnels as shown in the photos
- Jazz up any simple outfit with these show stoppers
Hoop Height: 3"
Hoop Width: 1 3/8"
Hoop Weight: 14.6 grams each
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.