Small Griffon Hair Fork
The ceramic pieces that I incorporated in this collection, were once used to serve meals on railroad dining cars across the country. Dating back to the early 1900's, and in service with the Atchison Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. This particular style of china is called the Griffon Pattern, which was quite rare. All of which was found by me in the form of shards, while walking the railroad tracks, and hand cut and shaped to perfection.
- This listing is for a one of a kind Griffon Hair Fork
- Handcrafted with ATSF Railroad China & Sterling Silver.
- The hand cut railroad china is surrounded by handmade stamp details as well as silver drops.
- The hair fork works great for all hair lengths
- It looks lovely in various updos, my personal favorite being the half up bun.
- Check out my recent Instagram Reel for a tutorial!
Please check all dimensions to ensure each piece of jewelry will fit you before purchasing. I do not accept returns, and hope that all of my customers are satisfied with the jewelry they purchase from me. For us to achieve that, please go through and read all jewelry descriptions, look at the photographs, and make sure that everything is the correct size.